IIRC is committed to delivering a high quality service to all our customers and our aim is to deal with any problems and difficulties quickly and fairly. If you are not happy with a specific aspect of our service or wish to suggest an improvement to our service please do so by completing the form on our Contact page, using the subject of Complaint, and giving the necessary details for us to resolve the issue.
Complaints about us as a .uk Registrar
As a .uk Registrar we are governed by the conditions of the ruling Registry, Nominet. If you have cause to make a complaint about us as a Registrar please notify us in the first instance so that we can seek to resolve the issue.
Should you not be satisfied with the outcome you can contact Nominet.
Whatever your complaint we will:-
- ensure your confidentiality.
- acknowledge receipt of your correspondence within 1 working day.
- review the issue thoroughly and give you a full response within 5 working days.
- if we need more time because the problem is complex we will tell you within 5 working days and resolve the issue in no more than 15 working days.
- talk it over with you if your complaint needs special action.
- deal with you in a polite and courteous manner.
- give you a contact name and telephone number.
- consider the appropriate form of redress whenever necessary.