Internet Intranet Resourcing Consultancy Limited (Company Registration number 3156292) (also know as IIRC Ltd) (“We”), 7 Medway Close, Skelton-in-Cleveland, TS12 2JZ, England.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Internet Intranet Resourcing Consultancy Limited.
This policy only applies to our site.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us.
- Information provided by others about you.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, to improve services to you. This is statistical data and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA ABROAD
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
- mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
- for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
- needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, updates, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To manage any account you may hold with us.
- To notify you about maintenance checks or changes to our service.
- IIRC Limited will not share your information for marketing purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, subject to confidentiality undertakings.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply any contract between us or to protect our rights, property or safety of IIRC Ltd, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction and dispute policies.
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address shown at the top of this policy. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
This policy was last updated 25 May 2018.
HOW TO CONTACT US
by email – email@example.com
or write to us at: IIRC Limited, 7 Medway Close, Skelton-in-Cleveland, TS12 2JZ.